Management of Depression and Anxiety
Enhance your knowledge base by investing in this informative 3-part CE course that delves into the multifaceted development and treatment of anxiety and depression throughout the life span. The presentation outlines the differences in the symptomatic findings of depression and anxiety in children, adolescents, and adults, while clearly assessing the risks and benefits of pharmacological treatments for these conditions. A discussion of non-pharmacological treatment options and when to add pharmacology treatment is also included.
Listed below are just a few of the topics covered in this presentation.
- SSRIs, SNRIs, and benzodiazepines
- Potential drug-drug interactions for antianxiety and antidepressant medications
- FDA black box warnings for antianxiety and antidepressant medications
- Statistical analysis of anxiety and depressive disorders
- Subtypes of anxiety and depressive disorders
- Patient-administered tools for the assessment of depression