How It Works
- Log in at www.NPcourses.com
- Go to My Account in the upper right corner and click on Courses.
- Locate your Course in the list and click on it.
- Click on Access Course to proceed.
- PowerPoint handouts are available for every lecture under “Materials.” We strongly recommend that you download and print each lecture’s handout so that you may highlight and take notes as you view each video.
- Please note that there is information covered in the video lectures that will not be on the handouts, so you must watch the video in its entirety. It is very important to spend time studying all PowerPoint handouts and to watch all course lecture(s) before attempting to take the required quiz.
- Each quiz includes 5 items to complete in 10 minutes. Participants have a maximum of 3 attempts to pass each exam with a score of 70% or higher.
- After successful completion of the quiz, participants must complete a Course Evaluation.
- Upon submission of the Course Evaluation, your Continuing Education Certificate will appear for you to print and/or save in PDF format. We strongly recommend that you print or save the certificate immediately, as your certificate will not be stored in your account indefinitely.