Live Course Guarantee
Barkley & Associates guarantees that attendees will pass their initial certification exam as long as the exam is taken no less than 3 weeks and no more than 3 months, following taking a Barkley & Associates’ live review course or graduation (whichever comes last).
Barkley & Associates must be notified in writing within 3 weeks of receipt of the score report. Upon notification the student may take a live course for free at the location of the students choice.
Live Course Information
- Registrations paid by check or money order will be confirmed through email and will include pertinent information regarding your course. Please Note: Your Confirmation E-Mail will be sent to your PayPal email address you used to purchase the course.
- Please check that email in order to view your Order Confirmation/Instructions.
- Registration fees received 2 weeks prior to the first day of the applicable course will be assessed a $50 late fee.
- On-site registrations are accepted and will include $50 on-site registration fee in addition to the current course price.
- Prices and exact course run times are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Once enrolled for a live course, an attendee may elect to transfer their registration to a different venue/city. To do so, the attendee must submit their request along with the $100 transfer fee to Barkley & Associates. Requests must be made no later than 4 weeks prior to the first day of the applicable course.
- When registering for a live course, please make sure all of your information is correct, including the spelling of YOUR NAME. If there are any errors, please email us immediately. The name provided by PayPal will be used for your CE Certificate. Note: There is a $20 CE certificate replacement fee if you do not notify us that the attendee’s name is different from that which we received by PayPal confirmation!
- Lost CE certificates will be replaced for a fee of $20.
Cancellations / Refunds
- All purchases are FINAL. No refunds will be made for cancellations, however we will do our best to accommodate the needs of our customers with regard to transferring them to an alternative venue or home study, if necessary.
- If a registrant is unable to attend a course, Barkley & Associates must be informed in writing, including a signature, no later than 4 weeks prior to the first day of the applicable course. An administrative fee of $100 will be added to the amount originally paid for the course to transfer to another venue or home study.
- In the very unlikely event of a course cancellation by the company, the registrant’s full course registration fee will be refunded. However, Barkley & Associates will not be responsible for additional inconveniences or revenue losses, including but not limited to airline/transportation costs, hotel cancellation policies, or other potential gains from advanced registration.
- Cancellations are not allowed for special group discounted course rates. Under extenuating circumstances, Barkley & Associates may offer to transfer a registrant to another venue or home study option, given that the total group does not fall below the minimum group number.
Home Study CDs
- Refunds are not allowed on Home Study courses once the order is processed. Defective audio CDs will gladly be replaced/exchanged; however Barkley & Associates must be informed of the defect within 7 business days of receiving the CD package.
- If you purchase the wrong CDs Home Study set: Processing/restocking fee of $50 will apply.