Differential Diagnosis Across the Life Span is a comprehensively designed course for nurse practitioners (NPs) looking to go beyond advanced physical assessment and sharpen their differential diagnosis skills. This course provides analysis of differential diagnoses for the most common disorders encountered by NPs working in a variety of settings, including family, adult, pediatric, internal medicine, and urgent care practices.
Presented in 26 dynamic video modules and supplemented with rigorous review questions, Differential Diagnosis Across the Life Span will empower the nurse practitioner to take their skills to the next level in the following areas:
- Identification of key features in formulating differential diagnoses
- Case-specific diagnosis application
- First-line management of common disorders
- Clinical differences in presentations of the elderly
- Pediatric considerations
- Pharmacotherapeutic considerations
- …and more!
This extensive course was developed by a board of nationally recognized faculty whose hard work and creativity have made the final product enjoyable, challenging, and fun! Our case studies, audience response questions, and in-depth audio content ensure that the nurse practitioner will remain engaged throughout the entire 45-hour course.
- 33 Sessions (from 45 minutes – 4 hours each)
- 26 video modules, 5 quizzes, and 2 exams
- 16 weeks to complete from time of purchase
- Nationally Distinguished Course Faculty
- PowerPoint slides available to download for each lecture
- Rewind capability to secure mastery of the material
- Portable: Carry with you on your smartphone or laptop
- Access on your computer immediately!