Practice Considerations for Acute Care NPs
Practice Guidelines for Acute Care NPs
- Comprehensive 1,000-page practice text tailored to the needs of adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioners and all advanced practice nurses working with acutely ill patients
- Evidence-based treatment recommendations and discussions for more than 250 of the most common conditions experienced by adult-gerontology patients
- Conditions are organized by body system for quick reference when treating patients
- Each condition lists defining terms, incidence/predisposing factors, subjective and physical examination findings, diagnostic tests, and management strategies to provide help every step of the way
- Coverage also includes discussion of body systems, nutritional considerations, fluid/electrolyte imbalances, shock, and trauma for a complete look at patient care and diagnosis
- Inclusion of International Statistical Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) codes for each condition within each chapter
Nursing guidelines for more than 250 of the most common conditions experienced by adult patients in acute care serve as an invaluable resource in the field.
1000 PagesComing August 2014!